Questions & Answers
ANTI-LIMESCALE SINGLE DOSE VIALS
1. When and why is it important to use the anti-limescale line for household appliances?
Limestone is the main enemy for household appliances that use water for operation: in addition to being responsible for the proliferation of germs and bacteria, it damages the metal parts of the appliance, compromising its regular functionality. Dr.Neu does not contain acids and its neutral pH formulation does not corrodes gaskets and metal parts, unlike traditional products, mainly acid-based. We recommend periodically decalcifying the appliance to keep it in perfect working order and safety.
2. Why should I choose the Dr.Neu vials line instead of a traditional product?
Because they are formulated with substances of natural origin, they are safe for health and for the environment, they are easy to use and biodegradable. The innovative technology activates the formulations at low concentrations, allowing to reduce the volume of use almost 5 times and reducing the use of hazardous chemicals by 60% while achieving the same performance of traditional products.
3. Why I find whitish residues in the washing waters of the appliance?
Don’t worry, this is a sign that the product has done its work. If it has been a long time since the maintenance of household appliances (coffee machine and iron) has been carried out, it will happen to find the residual limescale in the outgoing washing water. If you notice these particles, repeat the treatment and rinse until they disappear.
4. Why the product works in higher time than traditional?
Dr. Neu is a product formulated based on natural ingredients and acts by accelerating transformations that occur already in nature. Therefore it is normal to have waiting times longer than the classic acid-based products. The heat developed inside the appliances helps and encourages this reaction, reducing waiting times. For this reason, we recommend using hot water (not above 70 °) for the descaling process.
5. What happens if I come in contact or swallow the product?
The product contains no dangerous substances for humans or for the environment. However, any form of accidental ingestion should be avoided and careful reading of the product label is recommended.
6. Why the ingredients are not listed on the label?
All products in the Dr.Neu vials line comply with current regulations (national and European). Since they do not contain substances classified as dangerous there is no obligation to indicate the ingredients on the label.
DETERGENT AND ENZYMATIC DESCALER
1. Why can I also use it on marble without problems?
Traditional anti-limescale products are acid-based, so can damage surfaces of limestone origin, such as marble. The innovative formula of Dr.Neu exploits the descaling action of the enzyme combined with the cleaning power of a special surfactant of natural origin. This allows to clean and descale at the same time, without the use of acid substances. Therefore it can be used on all the washable surfaces of the house, even the most delicate ones on which it is normally not possible to apply acid products, such as marble.
2. Why do opaque halos sometimes remain?
Opaque halos occur when the product is not completely removed with the sponge. For this reason we recommend spraying small quantities of product in order to make rinsing easier and faster.
TRIO COFFEE KIT
1. Why should I use SOFTBALLS rather than a traditional filter?
Because Softballs is different from a traditional resin filter.
Because it is a patented product that uses an innovative system for water softening based on a natural bio-catalyst.
Because it does not release chemicals in water, it lasts long and does not form bad odors (We always remember that it is good practice to change the water inside the tank at least once every 2 days).
Because Softballs only removes limescale without altering the other mineral salts present in the water, such as magnesium, useful both for health and to obtaining a good coffee.
2. OXIGENT – Why clean the coffee capsule machine periodically from coffee residues?
Because coffee releases residues and oily substances that are deposited in the coffee machine. This happens in all coffee machine, also capsule or pod. The greases are deposited both inside and outside the appliance, and being composed of organic matter, over time and with the heat of the machine, they decompose and burn, causing unpleasant smells, and deposits that are difficult to remove. It is important to clean and sanitize the coffee machine periodically, not just from limescale. For this reason we recommend using Oxigent at least once every 3 months.
1. How exactly should B-GENT be diluted?
To properly dilute B-Gent, just use the product bottle as a measuring cup. After pouring the product into a sprayer, refill the B-Gent bottle with tap water (150 ml) and add it to the sprayer. You will obtain a 300 ml of ready-to-use product. Adding more water can decrease the effectiveness of the product.
2. What happens if I come in contact with the concentrated product?
The concentrated formula of B-Gent guarantees effectiveness but also safety, as it does not contain substances classified as dangerous for humans or for the environment. Any form of accidental ingestion must be avoided and it is important to keep out of reach of children. Careful reading of the label is recommended.
3. Once B-GENT is diluted in a generic spray bottle, there is the risk of not recognizing it from others, how can it be done?
B-Gent is in favor of sustainability and recycling. The concentrated dose saves plastic, reduces CO2 emissions during logistics operations and recycles any bottle with a nebulizer. To recognize it from other products in the furniture of the house, and to have always at hand instructions and warnings, the label of B-Gent is partially detachable and can be repositioned on the recycled bottle.
1. Why should I use Dr. Neu to reduce and prevent ovodeposition by mosquito? How does Dr. Neu work?
Dr. Neu is an easy, safe and effective product against mosquito larvae. The innovative formulation contains substance already present in the environment that generate in situ the active ingredient (CO2). This new approach avoid it disperse in the environment dangerous chemical for human and nature. The continuous bubbling on water surface reduce reproduction of the mosquito by preventing their ovodeposition and reducing the development. The efficacy of the product has been tested against different type of mosquito. Tests were performed by the German Laboraty Biogenius and from the University of Padova.
2. Where and how use Dr. Neu? We suggest to use Dr. Neu ovodeposition in all the site where mosquito laid down eggs, as stain water, water reservoir and tank, moving or stagnant water such as ditches, ponds, canals, water wells, paddy water, purifiers, saucers, tires, fountains and small ponds, manholes, septic tanks, sewage tanks, and generally where there is standing water.
3. When do I have to repeat the treatment with Dr. Neu Ovodeposition? Like common products, we suggest to repeat the treatment after 7/14 days, during normal weather condition. If rain may occurs, it is advisable to add a new dose of Dr. Neu in the water. We suggest to use the Dr. Neu Ovodeposition from March to October, to control and prevent the growth of mosquito for the whole season.
4. Why is Dr. Neu reduce and prevent ovodeposition is easier and safer that traditional products? The monodose vial avoids the user to have a contact with the product, while tablets need to be touched to be used. Dr. Neu Ovodeposition is liquid and this allows a fast and easy dispersion in the water. Hence all the water surface is readily treated and effective against mosquito.
5. When and why does Dr. Neu for water feeding plant have to be used?
It is important to use dr. Neu every water feeding of flower and plant. Many species of flower and plant suffer because of water with a high concentration of lime scale. Dr. Neu water feeding plant is twice effective: reduce the lime scale content in water and helps plant to growth healthy. Dr.Neu contains a source of phosphorous that prevent a lack of this substance in the roots due to an excess of lime scale. It is well known that an excess of lime scale reduces the phosphorous absorption and this absorption is not higher than the 20% in most cases. The lack of phosphorous has negative effects to the proper development of the plant.